Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleep bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.
Why Merino Kids is the world's best baby sleep bag:
- Made from luxuriously soft Woolmark-certified Merino Sherpa Fleece. Expertly stitched by master tailors in India.
- GOTS-certified organic combed cotton outer layer gives extra durability for years of use. Machine washable.
- Naturally fire-resistant. Rated low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleep bags that last only a few months.
- Remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature. Captures and circulates air to insulate child when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises. Child stays warm and dry without overheating.
- Recommended by textile scientists. A 2010 scientific study concluded children are less likely to overheat or to become damp and chilled in a Merino Kids sleep bag compared with polar fleece sleep bags.
- Meets all U.S. and international safety standards including UK BSI sleep bag safety certification. Child has freedom to move and room to grow, yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold. Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Awarded the prestigious global iF Seal of Outstanding Design Quality. Unzips from the bottom for quick diaper changes and opens flat for easy dressing. Zipper is sewn inside lining and enclosed in a special fabric zipper guard to protect child's skin. Opens at one shoulder only, won't 'pop open' when child stands.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables child to wear their sleep bag in car seat and stroller. An essential innovation for busy parents, unique to Merino Kids.
Also available: baby size 0-2 years, limited editions, organic cotton.
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For USA Free shipping, orders should arrive within 4-8 working days and shipping is FREE on orders $50 and over.
For USA Standard shipping, orders should arrive within 3-7 working days.
For USA Express shipping, orders should arrive within 2-4 working days.
For USA Priority shipping, orders should arrive within 1-2 working days.
Shipping charges are calculated during checkout based on the weight of your order and address. We use the best value/service carrier available to us.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Shipping page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.