Cocooi Merino Beanie and Booties Set, for Newborn Babies
The superfine natural merino fabric is luxuriously soft, allergy-safe, and readily absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate around your newborn baby's body in any season.
Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate and a newborn baby often wakes either too hot or too cold because they take time to develop the full capability to regulate their own body temperature.
- Merino fabric has the remarkable natural ability to cool or warm your baby's body, regulating their body temperature to keep them cozy without overheating.
With the Cocooi Blanket it's easy to swaddle your newborn baby gently and securely.
- It adjusts to fit your baby's body shape and holds firmly in place without resorting to constricting arm restraints, spandex, noisy velcro or other fasteners. Contains no polyesters.
- Your baby has the freedom to move their arms and legs naturally as they did in the womb, without scratching or startling themselves. Natural limb movement is important for early brain development, and helps your baby to settle into a comfortable sleep position.
- Fabric stays clear of baby's face and reduced risk of overheating due to merino's natural body temperature-regulating capability.
Includes matching merino beanie (hat) and booties
- Machine washable. Quick drying. Naturally fire resistant.